It’s time to share one of our favorite recipes: Smokehouse Bacon & Tomato Stuffed Chicken Breasts!
This dish has all the best elements of a mouth-watering meal: stuffed chicken, savory spices, bacon, and BBQ sauce. Yum!
We could go on, but we’ll let this recipe speak for itself. Try it for yourself and see why it’s a Simply Savory favorite!
Smokehouse Bacon & Tomato Stuffed Chicken Breasts
4 Chicken Breasts, boneless and skinless
1 (8 oz.) package Cream Cheese, softened
8 – 12 slices of Bacon, thin sliced
1 cup Honey BBQ Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Butterfly the chicken breasts and place on a rimmed baking sheet lined with foil or parchment paper.
- Mix together cream cheese and Smokehouse Bacon & Tomato dip mix.
- Scoop 2 to 3 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture into the inside of each chicken breast.
- Close the chicken breasts and press down the edges.
- Wrap each breast with 2 to 3 pieces of bacon.
- Top each chicken breast with the honey BBQ sauce.
- Bake for 30 – 45 minutes. The cooking time depends on the size of the chicken breasts.
- During the last few minutes, turn the oven to the broil to help brown the bacon on top of the chicken.
- Remove from oven, turn over the chicken breasts, and spoon the pan drippings over them.
- Place back under the broiler to brown the bacon on the bottom of the chicken.