Do you love cooking shows? Have you ever wished you could create the same gourmet meals…just maybe without all the time and work involved?
We developed our line of Shake & Bake Seasonings to give our customers the ability to do just that! As parents ourselves, we know that there’s not a whole lot of time and energy left for dinner at the end of a busy day. Rather than stressing about the million steps needed for a fancy meal, all you need is a few ingredients and a few minutes of your time.
Our Taste of Sicily Shake & Bake Seasoning, as you can see in the recipe below, can make many of your favorite Italian dishes simple, easy, and quick. If you want to get in touch with your inner MasterChef, give this recipe a try!
1 lb. Chicken Breasts
1 jar of Marinara Sauce
3/4 Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
3 tbsp Parmesan Cheese, grated or powdered
Olive oil, melted butter, or water
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Moisten the chicken breasts with melted butter, olive oil, or water.
- Use the Taste of Sicily Shake & Bake Seasoning to bread the moistened chicken.
- Place the breaded chicken on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, remove the chicken from oven. Top each breast with 1/3 cup of marinara sauce and 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle 1 tbsp of parmesan cheese on top of the mozzarella.
- Bake the chicken until the cheese is melted and the center is no longer pink. The chicken should reach 165°F before eating.
- Bon appetit!