Burgers are one of the best, most versatile foods you can find. They’re listed on the menus of the fanciest restaurants and available for cheap at any high school sports event. You can use a simple frozen patty or create your own patties from scratch.
For this week’s recipe, we’re giving you an easy way to make gourmet burgers in your own kitchen. Mixing our Smoky Onion dip mix into both the meat and a tasty sauce makes this recipe a flavor-packed hit. You can also add your favorite toppings to these burgers for the perfect finish. Like our favorite burger royalty says, “Have it your way.”
Smoky Onion Burgers
1 cup Mayonnaise
1 pkg Simply Savory Smoky Onion Dip Mix, unprepared, divided
1 lb Ground Beef
4 Hamburger Buns
- Stir together the mayonnaise with 1 1/2 Tbs. Simply Savory Smoky Onion to make Smoky Onion Mayonnaise. Refrigerate until needed.
- In a medium, bowl, mix together the remaining Smoky Onion Dip Mix with the ground beef, until blended well.
- Form the mixture into 4 equal-sized patties.
- Grill patties over medium heat until cooked as desired.
- Serve the Smoky Onion Mayonnaise with the burgers to use as a condiment.